Tips and user review for Teknetics T2

0 52

This article was sent from Silverman777, who is a treasure hunter in the UK. The article provides his opinion on the Teknetics T2 and its recommended settings for various metal detection conditions.

Teknetics T2 metal detector

Teknetics T2

«I purchased the Teknetics T2 after many hours of searching online, looking at different brands, models and prices. I was confused and very tired when a friend suggested I buy T2.

After searching for various information about this device, I finally bought Teknetics T2.

After a few outings, I was convinced that I had bought the best surfboard money could buy. With the right settings, the T2 should be indispensable! And here they are: Sensitivity — at 70, discrimination — on 5 and tone — 2+.

With this combination of settings, you can discover more worthwhile finds than most other detectors, and you can use it to find coins and relics everywhere — from pastures to plowed and leveled fields, with the exception of the beach. Press the trigger forward, then press the round button until you reach the frequency setting F7 — this procedure will increase the sensitivity of T2.Teknetics T2 metal detector review

You can conduct your own search everywhere — just listen to the sounds. A high-pitched sound indicates a good find, a low grunting sound — iron. If you hear a high-pitched beep and a grunt at almost the same time, remember that the T2 return time is a fraction of a second and you must accurately locate this complex signal.

I dug up a lot of dodgy signals and found “winners”, and yes, I also found some large pieces of iron due to the halo effect.

Please remember that the quality of the silver in the minted coin will cause the meter reading to vary. Small minted coins, 8-14mm in diameter, made of pure silver will show different readings per meter than larger ones, 18-22mm in diameter, with less silver content! The same goes for the gold coins I tested.

Therefore, trust your ears when the tone is 2+! Dig for high-frequency sounds, even if the meter reads 44-53. You’ll dig up a lot of trash, but I found gold plated coins and half minted coins on their respective meter readings. So, in my opinion, I don’t pay much attention to the meter readings.

When the signal bounces, that is, it moves between high and low sounds and does not give the same reading per meter, it is iron or junk. Dig a few to be sure. Check T2 signals and listen carefully.

Teknetics T2 metal detector review and settingsThe best way to learn the sounds of T2 readings is to create your own test garden. Take lots (the more the merrier!) of different metal objects, such as silver coins and relics, copper coins and relics, and gold rings.

Leave your objects buried for a while so that the ground can settle and a halo effect begins to develop around them. Watering these areas helps prepare the ground.

After some time has passed, T2 over your targets, listen and learn the sounds! Do this for a few days to remember them. Each time you do this, keep your eyes closed and simply listen to the signals you receive. Do not pay attention to the meter reading because the meter may not read correctly! I know it’s boring, but you should do it as many times as you can until you begin to recognize the sounds in your ears.

For example, playing golf depends on muscle memory. Metal detection depends on your auditory memory — Once you know the sounds and what’s behind them, you’ll be good at finding «goodies»! I had many wonderful finds within five months of this routine … »

To be continued…

Great finds, more motivation for a cop – here and on Instagram !

Оставьте ответ

Ваш электронный адрес не будет опубликован.